Booking Chops On Board

We plan to wait to book Chops reservations once we board the Freedom because we have onboard credit we need to use. Where do we go to book the reservation? Also, should we have a problem getting a reservation if we book right when we board?

We plan to wait to book Chops reservations once we board the Freedom because we have onboard credit we need to use. Where do we go to book the reservation? Also, should we have a problem getting a reservation if we book right when we board?

Go to the restaurant and you can book there. They may not have someone there right away but usually by 1 they are. If you aren't picky about the day or time you will defintely be able to get a reservation. If, however, you want a specific day and time, I would book it ahead.

We did have trobule getting a reservation when we waited in September 2009. We went straight to the restaurant and were told that they were full, but we could leave our info and if something came up, they would let us know. I believe something was available for the last night of our cruise and we didn't want to eat there on the last night, with packing and everything. We ended up going back to Portifino's for a special dinner. We have eaten at Chops before though w/out booking ahead of time, so it is possible. If you plan to go to the Windjammer and have lunch when you board, I'm sure someone will be at Chops after you eat and you shouldn't have any trouble. I think it was full when we went because there were a couple large groups that had reserved ahead of time. Have a great meal. I'm sure you will love it! .

Archived