Current platinum gifts??

Samrulz226

Hello everyone....we are sailing this coming weekend on Legend and was wanting to take a little thermos that we received on a previous cruise in our cabin, as a platinum gift . I was wondering if anyone knows what the current gift is that they are putting in our cabins. If they are still giving out the little thermos I will leave ours at home and use the one they give us. Can use all the room I can get for packing other things.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide......so excited for this weekend!!! :D

Thank you for the info.......so unless someone received something other than a picture frame in the last 2 months, I guess I better plan on packing the thermos. I am sure I can find room for ONE more thing in my luggage!!!! Thanks again!!

Thanks.....I gave away more of the beach bags than anything else. I guess it may of been awhile since we got the little thermos because I do remember getting the lovely silver Carnival frames. In fact we just moved and I found a few that were donated to the local thrift store. Our daughter did keep a couple to decorate her apt with so they did come in handy for a few pictures.

You are right shipfanatic....those gifts come a few days into the cruise. I have never used the thermos so I don't know if ours will leak also. I agree with everyone.....the frames need to go!!! How about a nice Carnival Platinum Guest beach towel?? Something we can use all year long (if you live in a state where you can use it all year long ). Or nice VIP luggage tags or a coupon for a free beverage card!!! I am sure there are enough people to offer suggestions to Carnival. :)

These are all GREAT suggestions, Samrulz226! Especially the VIP luggage tags and the beverage coupons!

You are right shipfanatic....those gifts come a few days into the cruise. I have never used the thermos so I don't know if ours will leak also. I agree with everyone.....the frames need to go!!! How about a nice Carnival Platinum Guest beach towel?? Something we can use all year long (if you live in a state where you can use it all year long ). Or nice VIP luggage tags or a coupon for a free beverage card!!! I am sure there are enough people to offer suggestions to Carnival. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Yes we are getting picture frame after picture frame after _____

We now leave ours with people we meet on cruises.

Us too, golfadj. We have been giving away the picture frames because Carnival's been giving them so long now. I wish they'd mix it up some. I really liked the thermos, and could use a new one.

Thats funny you would think they would change the gifts from time to time. Aug 26th will be my husbands 9th cruise. So the next cruise after that he will be Platinum. So we will be happy with anything we get.. LOL I'll be along for the ride until I get to my 10th cruise. :p

Even Disney refurbishes the rides every few years.

Archived