When can you find your name and booking on Carnival's website?

Mrsdeedee

I have been reading lately where people post that they find there info on Carnival's website. I am booking with a TA. I just turned over my depoist on friday so I doubt it if anything is registered with Carnival yet. So my question is do I have to book with Carnival for my info to be posted or once the TA registers me I'll see it? On the website will it keep a track of my balance or no? I'm just trying to figure out how mich info I can get before I actually go on the website and get disapointed.

By the way has anyone ever booked directly through Carinval for their air and post cruise? I was considering taking their air since I'm returning on Nov 20,2005 which is supposed to be the busiest day of the year. But I want to arrive a day before the cruise. We'll my TA told me that if I go with Carnival's air I have to go through them for post cruise as well because that's the only way they'll transport me but from the looks of it, it will be $70.00 pp including my kids and I don''t want to pay $280.00 for a hotel. So I was thinking of maybe booking my own stuff but air fare is really steep right now. I'm so confused on what to do.

I'm still trying to decide if I want early or late seating. I wanted late since last time we had early and we felt rushed but since I'm taking my kids and I want them to dine with us I think eating at 8:00 is a little late just to turn around and eat at the midnight buffets again. As you can see I need time because I'm still so undecided. Thanks for letting me ramble because I'm driving my DH crazy....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

As For Finding Your Reservations On The Ccl Website. You Have To Register First And For That, If Im Not Mistaken, You'll Need Your Booking Number. After You Register, You Can Click On My Reservations At The Top Right Corner And It Will Take You There. As For Seeing Your Balance, I Dont Believe That You Can But You May Want To Get A 2nd Opinion On That One!

I Havent Flown To A Port But As I Read This Board It Seems That People Get Better Deals Booking That Seperately.

I Have Always Liked To Have Dinner Late For The Same Reasons That You Gave But I Dont Have Children - Yet:) - So I Guess I Cant Give You Much Insight On That One!!! Hope This Helps A Little!!

Archived