Guarantee Cabin

If you ever have had a guarantee cabin when do you find out what cabin you get book 10 days ago, and we sail in 39 days. RCCL says maybe 3 days then 7 days now they say August the 1st.:confused:

If you ever have had a guarantee cabin when do you find out what cabin you get book 10 days ago, and we sail in 39 days. RCCL says maybe 3 days then 7 days now they say August the 1st.:confused:

Any time between now and when you check in at the pier. They can assign whenever they want to.

Patience, grasshopper, patience.

:)

Took me a few reads to figure out what you were asking...lol but I think you've booked a guarantee and want to know which cabin you've been assigned right?

I've seen this question asked a fair amount and the answer seems to be that you may find out a month from your sail date, or it may not be until a week before you sail or even until you arrive at the port to board.

So I don't think you're going to get the answer you're looking for, but you shouldn't stress about it too much. If the cabin choice mattered to you, a guarantee wasn't the way to go. I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter where your cabin is located. :)

If I completely misinterpreted the question, my apologies...I don't have my Texan to Canadian translator handy :p

Cheers

Persnickety

The problem with assigning you a room early is that there is a possibility that someone will pay to choose a room and will pick the stateroom they assigned you. As a business, if someone is paying X dollars for any room in a specific category, and someone else comes along and is willing to pay X + 100$ for that exact room, you know what you gotta do. So there's no real point to giving you a stateroom number until it gets to the point that they feel pretty sure you're not going to get bumped by another customer (e.g. - that category is full, you're too close to sail date, etc.)

Just relax and think about the fun you'll have on your cruise :D

Archived