Drink Coupons

MOONMOUNTAIN

Can you use the drink coupons on the frozen fruit drinks such as Miami Vice,

Kiss on the Lips etc without paying extra for them or do they charge your S&S account

for the difference in the drink and the coupon.

We will be on the Pride in October.

Kiss on the Lips etc without paying extra for them or do they charge your S&S account

Sorry for being such a newbie... But where does one get drink coupons, how much do they cost?

Yes you can. I have never been charged extra when using the coupons for a Miami Vice. Some people say they have. It will depend on who serves you.

You can order drink coupons through the Bon Voyage dept at Carnival.

You pay $21.25 and you get 4 coupons. They will be delivered to you the first night at dinner (because you have to sign for them to verify age.)

They don't really save money because these coupons will usually only cover the cost of the drink of the day, but if you get something that costs more, the bartender puts the rest of the cost on your sail & sign card.

Some people get these coupons to offset their total bill at the end of the cruise.

I did this my first cruise & it didn't save me alot of money, in the long run. But, it did help to pay some up-front before the cruise, then have a smaller S&S bill at the end.

Now, I just buy fun-ship dollars every couple of weeks during the months leading up to our cruise. This basically just gives us a credit to start out our cruise with on our S&S account. I like doing this better, because your money can be used towards anything (such as pictures, gift shop purchases, excursions, bingo, etc.) instead of just drinks.

Sorry for being such a newbie... But where does one get drink coupons, how much do they cost?

You can order them through Carnival's Bon Voyage department. 4 coupons for $21.25 usd.

Happy Cruising

Our drink coupons have always covered our drinks. We do however order the smaller (in a plastic cup) size, not in the large souvenir cups that are more expensive. I don't believe they cover the larger ones in the souvenir cups.

Archived