How hard is it to get desired table size?

sunflwr19

I was wondering how hard it would be to get a table to for two (if there is such thing). My boyfriend is extremely shy and would prefer to eat just he and I. If we are assigned a larger table, is it extremely difficult to change it to a two-top? If not, how to you go about changing it?

First, make your request for a table for two with your booking agent. At least that will get you headed in the right direction.:) I've seen tables like that in every dining room I've been in on the ships, but not a lot.

When you get on the ship and look at your Sail & Sign card, embossed in the lower righthand corner will be your dining room and time. Go to that specific dining room and see what type table you have. If this isn't what you want, check your copy of the "Capers" (daily newsletter) that will be in your cabin upon arrival. There will be an announcement in there as to what time the Maitre 'd will be available. Go see him and ask for a table for two.

Hey, your BF may just like being w/others - if you can't get that table. It's amazing how some folks come out of their shell when with a large group. Good luck.

Archived