Free places for 3rd & 4th passengers

ROSEBASKETS

I've heard that P&O, on Azura and Ventura are to offer 3rd and 4th places in the same cabin for a limited time (from Friday 30th July) on their Caribbean 2010/11 itineries free of charge.

Has this happened previously on P&O? Is this a marketing gimmick? or will this be on a cruise only basis and you pay full price for the flights? as I can't believe that they will be truely "free"

Any ideas anyone.

(PS I've costed up a 4 berth balcony cabin on Riviera deck in March on Ventura for £4474 with £200 OBC..... from Manchester, it will be interesting to see the price on Friday)

I've heard that P&O, on Azura and Ventura are to offer 3rd and 4th places in the same cabin for a limited time (from Friday 30th July) on their Caribbean 2010/11 itineries free of charge.

Has this happened previously on P&O? Is this a marketing gimmick? or will this be on a cruise only basis and you pay full price for the flights? as I can't believe that they will be truely "free"

Any ideas anyone.

(PS I've costed up a 4 berth balcony cabin on Riviera deck in March on Ventura for £4474 with £200 OBC..... from Manchester, it will be interesting to see the price on Friday)

We had the same info from a reputable cruise agent so no reason to think it isn't correct. It's a great offer but in practice most people with kids won't want to take them on holiday for 15/16 nights in term time (which is what it works out at when you take acccount the overnight flight on the way back). I'll guess you will get some groups of 3 or 4 adults wanting to share a cabin but it wouldn't be for everyone. My son starts school in September so we can't take advantage of this - why couldn't they have offered this last year! :(

Archived