attn : canucks

There are some incredible deals for Ontario residents for the Oasis right now. I booked yesterday and was about 2K less than April pricing for cruise and flight for the Sept 25th 2010 cruise. I realize the seasons are

very different ( with the potential for hurricanes and all ) but this will be one of my least expensive cruises. I am trying out an inside balcony over the boardwalk this time , as i have seen the islands already from the regular balconies several times. And if i really like this cruise i just may do it all over again next April . Actually i couldnt wait until next April , so i jumped on this when i priced it out . I spend just as much in 4 days in New York City visiting my son as this cruise price. So i consider this a real bargain. Cheers !

Excellent catch! Wish we could do this one too but our son is getting married two weeks before and the little brat took all our money to do it!! :D OK hubby is a teacher so we still couldn't, but it's more fun to blame it on DS and DIL. haha

Anyway, good for you and happy sailing!!

Archived