Trouble communicating w/Carnival re excursion questions

Away

Anyone else had problems communicating with Carnival about shore excursion questions? One fellow said he would call back with answers but never did and my next five phone calls were never returned. After I started sending emails they finally responded with an email address. I emailed my questions and some anonymous person who doesn't do English well, only answered about half of my questions. Does anyone have any suggestions? Am I better off booking shore excursions myself? Thanks.

Probably depends on the questions you have. When I wanted a copy of the excursion that the Miracle offers for our cruise, I called my PVP, and he emailed them to me the next day. Still waiting for them to be loaded so I can pre-book, but my PVP said to keep checking every week or so.

Away-call my PVP. He has been awesome with some other people that are going the same week we are even though he didn't book their sailing. His name is Ryan Howard-Smith and you can reach him at 1-800-819-3902 x824387. The bonus is you can understand every word he says and if he doesn't know the answer, he knows where to find it for you. I even had him on the boards the other night looking for the thread of my sailing. Tell him Crystal said Hi!

Archived