Star deck 12 suites

fightpiter

We are anxiously waiting for pictures of the new family suites on deck 12 too. Let's hope someone posts soon! This is the 2nd week they have been used now.

We'll be going down to the waterfront on Saturday to see "our" ship and I'll be checking out the old Spinnaker as much as I can.

We are anxiously waiting for pictures of the new family suites on deck 12 too. Let's hope someone posts soon! This is the 2nd week they have been used now.

We'll be going down to the waterfront on Saturday to see "our" ship and I'll be checking out the old Spinnaker as much as I can.

We're going to the parade Saturday, so I'm leaving it to check it out for us this week.

I just called NCL to add a person to our room, 12500. I was initially told that the two middle suites would have the extra "kids bedroom/bath" but today she told me that room absolutely does NOT have those and that it's just a main room with the one bedroom separated and one bathroom.

???

I guess I'll just wait to see once someone who has actually sailed in them says. Very confusing.

I just called NCL to add a person to our room, 12500. I was initially told that the two middle suites would have the extra "kids bedroom/bath" but today she told me that room absolutely does NOT have those and that it's just a main room with the one bedroom separated and one bathroom.

???

I guess I'll just wait to see once someone who has actually sailed in them says. Very confusing.

Hope thats wrong. NCL and TA both said that these are 2 bedrooms.

fightpiter- I agree. Hope she was wrong. But she put me on hold for about 10 minutes while she "dug deeper". When she came back her words were, "room 12500 absolutely does not have the second bedroom/bath".

Several people have said different things though. The only reliable answer will come from someone who has sailed in one of those rooms.

OK, no photos yet, but here is a description. Suite definitely has two bedrooms. The master has a king bed, and the second BR has a double sofa. When the sofa is pulled out, you cannot open the drawers in the second BR.

There are also two bathrooms. The master is huge, with a double sink, a tub, shower and toilet. The second BR has a tiny bathroom with a sink, shower and toilet. The door to the second bathroom is a sliding door, which unfortunately doesn't actually fully close.

There is also a double sofa in the LR. The suite is beautiful, but not ideally set up for six. It would have been better with bunk beds. However, the staff is AMAZING and they brought in two rollaways and we are super grateful for that!

View is awesome from the master, and also two big windows in the LR. Second BR has no windows, no windows in master bath or second bath.

Hope this helps! -Maggie

OK, no photos yet, but here is a description. Suite definitely has two bedrooms. The master has a king bed, and the second BR has a double sofa. When the sofa is pulled out, you cannot open the drawers in the second BR.

There are also two bathrooms. The master is huge, with a double sink, a tub, shower and toilet. The second BR has a tiny bathroom with a sink, shower and toilet. The door to the second bathroom is a sliding door, which unfortunately doesn't actually fully close.

There is also a double sofa in the LR. The suite is beautiful, but not ideally set up for six. It would have been better with bunk beds. However, the staff is AMAZING and they brought in two rollaways and we are super grateful for that!

View is awesome from the master, and also two big windows in the LR. Second BR has no windows, no windows in master bath or second bath.

Hope this helps! -Maggie

Sounds great! We have this suite in Feb. Looking forward to any pics you might post. Thanks for the info.

Archived