aquaXotic reviews

CruiserRose

anyone? i am reluctant to call them and give them my credit card until someone validates they are a reputable company. I am sure you all can understand that.

anyone ever worked with these peeps.

i asked if they had paypal account so i can send payment but they do not. they are requiring me to call and give up a CC number and security info.

help a nervous fellow cruiser out. give me a review. thanks

alex

• 2 months later...

We ended up using this outfit. Had a great day of snorkeling!!

We did the Antilla wreck and were informed the best manner to snorkel the wreck. Alot of fun. The trip to the wreck was a nice paced ride on the deck boat.

Eric(the point of contact and I believe Owner) met us at the exit of the port area and walked us to the dock were a deck boat picked us up. We had 8 people for a cost of 350$. It was nice to have the private excursion. They supplied sodas, water and then chips after the snorkel.

After the snorkel, we were rushed on time(b/c of a sunset sail we had booked) so they had thier parasail boat come meet us. we transferred boats and then that boat rushed us back to the boat. it was a great ride and fun to see the coast of Aruba.

Since they didnt have paypal setup, they just let us pay at the dock. I dont believe this is SOP but we worked out the details via email.

I would recommend them and use them again.

Archived