Coke cups

Are there multiple designs of the cups? I know in the past they only had one design but I'm wondering if there are multiple designs to pick from now or are the cups all the same on the ship still?

Thanks!

This might be a really dumb question but I don't buy the soda pkg's and have never watched anyone use theirs... what would stop someone from bringing a previously purchased cup back on board and getting free soda? Do they swipe your seapass card each time you fill up?

This might be a really dumb question but I don't buy the soda pkg's and have never watched anyone use theirs... what would stop someone from bringing a previously purchased cup back on board and getting free soda? Do they swipe your seapass card each time you fill up?

You don't actually use the cup to get your soda (it's just a souvenir type thing). They put a sticker on your sea pass to allow you to get the soda.

I would use the cup. But not if it is the coffee mug style. But if it was a cup like you would get an iced coffee in at Dunkin or Starbucks but a harder plastic. That would be great. Have enough of the travel coffee style. Starbucks came out with a really nice re-usable cup this summer. LOVE IT. Looks like their cold cups, but insulated. Use it all the time.:)

I don't drink soda, but I used my DS's cup that he got with his pkg to get ice tea from the WJ...It worked great...I plan to take the cup with me on the next cruise..Makes a great glass for Ice tea....

I am sure they change them up from cruise to cruise..actually when you go to get a coke at one of the bars they ask to see your card with the coke sticker..I am sure to keep people from trying to use one card for multible people... Not that anyone would do that..:D

Archived