Damn good dream holiday

Hi all back from my cruise and stay tuesday 27th july. After all that worrying we had no problems at all sorry maybe 1 air con not working when we arrived but it was sorted out by the next day dinner time anyway. Food in the orion ecellent, plenty of sunbeds, buffet restraunt on the top floor better than the one at the back, staff were tripping over them selves to serve us. Captains night not as good as on the celebration just because a hell of a lot of people just wore trousers and jackets some even had jeans on but we wore our tux and my wife had a long red dress on so we felt good. i want to book up for next year but it is costing more than this year. We were supposed to be going to mahon where i dad arranged someone but we went to tarragona (WHERE) instead if anyone wants to know any thing just ask.:cool::)

Hi all back from my cruise and stay tuesday 27th july. After all that worrying we had no problems at all sorry maybe 1 air con not working when we arrived but it was sorted out by the next day dinner time anyway. Food in the orion ecellent, plenty of sunbeds, buffet restraunt on the top floor better than the one at the back, staff were tripping over them selves to se therrve us. Captains night not as good as on the celebration just because a hell of a lot of people just wore trousers and jackets some even had jeans on but we wore our tux and my wife had a long red dress on so we felt good. i want to book up for next year but it is costing more than this year. We were supposed to be going to mahon where i dad arranged someone but we went to tarragona (WHERE) instead if anyone wants to know any thing just ask.:cool::)

were there any other excursions changed only i have just read a review were ther where about 4 changed one of them barcelona which we are looking forward to when we go 31st august i dont understand why thomson dont know about these changes before p eople go!I know you cant do much about the weather but picking up water whats that all about? i for one will be making a complaint but i am going to ask my t/a where we stand on thismatter!

Hi all back from my cruise and stay tuesday 27th july. After all that worrying we had no problems at all sorry maybe 1 air con not working when we arrived but it was sorted out by the next day dinner time anyway. Food in the orion ecellent, plenty of sunbeds, buffet restraunt on the top floor better than the one at the back, staff were tripping over them selves to serve us. Captains night not as good as on the celebration just because a hell of a lot of people just wore trousers and jackets some even had jeans on but we wore our tux and my wife had a long red dress on so we felt good. i want to book up for next year but it is costing more than this year. We were supposed to be going to mahon where i dad arranged someone but we went to tarragona (WHERE) instead if anyone wants to know any thing just ask.:cool::)

Glad you had a great time sunbather

I`ve booked for next year and it was actually cheaper than this year.Persevere,I had my local TA,Thomas Cook and Cruise direct undercutting each other

Glad you had a good holiday! We're going in September ad looking forward to it.

Sis (she of the hot flushes...) would like to know if there's a fridge in the cabin. Or is there an ice machine we can use?

Mary

Yes there is a mini bar but just ask the cabin guy to fill your bucket.

Yes there is a mini bar but just ask the cabin guy to fill your bucket.

After reading the comments from others, I don't think I'll ask the cabin guy to fill our bucket, I might need it myself for one reason or another!!!!!!!!

Archived