New Guest Panel Survey

ocngypz

• 4 weeks later...

We just got a letter asking us to fill out an online survey rating our recent Millie cruise. It had lots of "how do you rank?" questions about entertainment, service, etc. It did have a comment box at the end, which we used. Wonder if this may be a newer survey..

Once you fill out the survey, do you ever hear back from Celebrity? Do they question why you answered the way you did?

Hoping they are saving the best for last..... but then again I get plenty of RCCL stuff as a stockholder but have never heard from Celebrity in 3 years.

They've got my email, but no invitation here. Guess they don't love me enough. Are you guys all 10+ credit cruisers? Won't have mine in until after this next trip.

We just got a letter asking us to fill out an online survey rating our recent Millie cruise. It had lots of "how do you rank?" questions about entertainment, service, etc. It did have a comment box at the end, which we used. Wonder if this may be a newer survey..

Once you fill out the survey, do you ever hear back from Celebrity? Do they question why you answered the way you did?

In what way was this different from the rather comprehensive comment card that they ask you to fill out before the end of your cruise? If different, in what way, and if not, one wonders why the redundancy. Did you fill out the on-board card for your cruise?

Canderson, I hadn't thought about it, but yes, it was very similar to the card you fill out at the end of the cruise. We did fill out the survey on the cruise & turned it into guest relations. It does make you wonder why they go to the extra expense & trouble. There were 2 or 3 questions about Captains club, but nothing specific.

Archived