New Brochures

The 2011-2012 PDF version is available online at RCCL's site so maybe it's possible you can now order the hardcopy as well.

Not according to RCI. I received an email back from a vacation planner today that I originally emailed two weeks ago. He said they were not available. I emailed back and asked if he were sure, I had heard they were available at travel agencies. His reply was: "I'm sure." :rolleyes:

I stopped by one agency today and they did not have them.

I emailed another and hopefully have got the 11/12 on it's way to me.

Just to clarify do you mean the hardcopy has been available for weeks?

Sue's original post was back in July when her agency received them in their office.

This is when I started trying to get one.

Guess I just need to have Sue send me one. :)

Sue's original post was back in July when her agency received them in their office.

This is when I started trying to get one.

Guess I just need to have Sue send me one. :)

Ok..so some travel agencies have them but they may not be available from RCCL by mail yet. I do prefer the hardcopy but for now I can look online since I am in no rush to book anything for next year.

Perhaps this explains why I've never received brochures I requested multiple times via the RCI web site and through C&A reps several months ago. Finally just gave up!

Happy Cruising,

TnT

You are not the only one still waiting. :rolleyes:

I could not count how many times over the years I have asked RCCL for brochures and never received a one.

I am going to the Travel Show here in Vegas and I am hoping to finally get one there. :D

Rumor is that cruise books will be a thing of the past soon.:mad:

Some cruise lines will no longer make them available. Hold on to the ones you have!

Carnival discontinued them, we will give out ALL the other lines instead. Every other line has them.

Yes it is 2011/2012!

Here is the link to the e-version

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/05b72b63#/05b72b63/1

Thank you for the link, it is great. ;)

Tomorrow is the Travel show here in Las Vegas and I am anxious to go. I have not been to one in many years here and I am curious as to what has changed at them. They are usually quite large and have every cruise line and travel agency there giving away things.

I really hope I get some brochures. :)

I prefer a book to the internet anyday....it's nice to be able to hold something in your hand...take it wherever you want....no sitting and staring at a screen!

Amen! One of our favorite morning activities on the weekend is to sit with our first cup of coffee and look at cruise brochures. Just isn't the same, staring at a computer screen, first thing in the morning (too much like work)! :rolleyes:

Archived