clothespins

7nucruzers

The clothes pins weight down the shower curtain so it does not becoming "intimate" with you.

Clothes pins are also handy if you have a balcony or outside cabin to keep the drapes from gaping open, placing sunlight right in your eyes while sleeping.

I also use them to hang my swimsuit on the clothesline (retractable string) in the shower.

I attched four clothespins (the spring loaded kind, alhough maybe that doesn't matter) to the bottom of our shower curtain on our 7/20 CB sailing. It kept the shower curtain where it belonged at the edge of the shower and not on me.

The clothes pins weight down the shower curtain so it does not becoming "intimate" with you.

Clothes pins are also handy if you have a balcony or outside cabin to keep the drapes from gaping open, placing sunlight right in your eyes while sleeping.

I also use them to hang my swimsuit on the clothesline (retractable string) in the shower.

This was one thing we forgot, it would have come in handy for the pesky shower curtains. :D

Fortunately no problems with balcony curtains since they now have overlapping ones.

Archived