Requesting Funny Caption Submissions for Contest

Mr. Luckytoo

I just received this from NCL:

Your chance to win a 7-day cruise on Norwegian Epic

Norwegian Cruise Line is delighted to introduce Blue Man Group to a whole new audience, answering the question “Do blue men float?” It’s another first in NCL’s long line of firsts. For the first time ever, Blue Man Group is at sea. It’s entertainment pandemonium and it’s only aboard Norwegian Epic.

We invite our Latitudes magazine readers to create the best “Freestyle Funny” slogan for this Blue Man Group themed artwork from The New Yorker magazine. A panel of judges will vote on your submissions and one lucky winner will receive a 7-day cruise for two aboard Norwegian Epic!

So, get your thinking caps on because you have till August 31st to write in your most creative and original slogan and get a chance to win this great prize. Email your entry to freestylefunnies@ncl.com. The winner will be announced in the next edition of Latitudes magazine. Good luck!

210y1x1.jpg

For complete rules click here:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=FreestylesFunnyContestRules

I'll bet I can come up with some funny stuff just from these boards! :p

Well... y'all know how Canadians have great senses of humour

(Belushi, Jim Carrey, John Candy, Michael Cera, Second City, Lorne Michaels, etc.)

Well....we're not allowed to enter the contest...... so......we're taking bids from whoever wants the winning entry.

Here's how it works. Y'all bid on how desperately you want to win....one of we Canadians will write the winning entry and give it to you to submit.....

Me: I'll moderate, in exchange for a paperclip. I hear you can turn those into houses... http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

Let's start the bidding...do I hear "dishwasher"? ..........

My first offer: "DiCaprio's pipe-banging ain't got nothing on Blue Man Group" (subtle Titanic-the-movie reference)

Went to look for larger image.... searched Funnies on Ncl.com

Thought the result was funny:

Page Search Results

You searched for "funnies" which had no results so we used "fines" instead

Results 1 - 12 of 395 for fines

I can not figure out if the contest is to come up with a slogan to the cartoon...or come up with a slogan to the cartoon that answers the question whether blue men float or not. It will certainly make a difference in my entry...er, not my entry...but in the entry I give to someone else...hahaha

coka

Archived