Just got AWESOME pricing for Majesty OTS over Thanksgiving!

Hey all,

Just wanted everyone to know there's freaky good pricing for the 4-day 11/22 sailing of the Majesty of the Seas (leaves on a Monday, returns on the Friday after Thanksgiving). Stops are in the Bahamas and Key West.

I'm sailing solo, and got an OV cabin for $389, which includes all of the taxes and port fees! I know it's pretty much gospel that fares during holiday weeks are typically way higher than the normal fares, so this really amazed me! I think fares for 2 people in an OV came out to just under $300 per person (includes taxes).

I guess it depends on what state you live in.....I live in FL, but my TA found out that there's a bunch of other states that had even slightly BETTER pricing! And, she managed to do even better for me than the website, since she also got me a $50 OBC! How cool is that?

I'm on deck 8 (sailed before on MOTS on deck 7), about 2/3 back aft, which is pretty cool since it's real close to the Spectrum bar.....which is usually where karaoke is. I love me some karaoke, so it'll be a nice short crawl back to my cabin! :D

I also think I'll like being on deck 8 better, since when I was on deck 7, it was a little disconcerting to have everyone walking past my window on the Promenade deck. :eek:

I'm pretty geeked about the whole thing, particularly since sailing solo in general gets SO expensive!

Hope some other folks can take advantage of this sailing. I'm trying to see if I can get some of my other friends to go, but I doubt it'll happen. Would be cool to get a bunch of solo/singles to hang out though!

Archived