Sea Trek Booking Q?

Jess777

I have been trying to book the Sea Trek excursiion through an independent company ($21 less than the cruiseline) with no luck.My family really wants to do this. When I fill out to form to see if they have availibility, I get a return email either with the same price as Carnival or they dont have availibility. Has anyone from a cruiseship arrival ever booked this excursion on their own? Is this excursion only be booked through your cruiseline? My husband says to lie that we are staying in a Cancun hotel. But I think they are going to find out somehow and refuse to do the excursion. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking to do this excursion as well. Based upon what I could find, the Sea-Trek people have a deal with the cruises (shocker) and on days that the ships are in port all of their inventory goes to the cruises therefore you must book through the cruise. The Cozumel Sea-Trek website doesn't say this but the Grand Cayman one (a much better website) does and since it is the same company, I'm sure the same rules apply.

It still looks awesome and my DH & I are probably still going to do it since when/where else would we get this experience.

You know I was looking to do the same things but if you will read further, you will have to pay entrance into the park and then pay for the taxi to get there. Usually I like to book independent but that may not be good in this case. Anyone else agree figure this the same way I did. I am going for labor day weekend from Mobile with son, nephew and sis.

Archived