Voyager of the Sea

CruiserGirl2005

I have been to Bermuda twice and would jump at the chance to go again. In May, the water will still be a bit cold but the air temp should be perfect. You can go to the Bermuda message board and learn all kinds of information about what to see and do.

As for the VOS, I dont get to go on her until November.

We were on the VOS to the western carribean. You will love this ship. Lots to do and see. We went on the Nordic Empress to Bermuda on our 1st cruise. Bermuda is beautiful. We went in May (Mother's day) and the weather was nice. A little cool at the beach, if you swam in the water and got out, it was breezy. Have a great time.

We did the Voyager in the Western Carrib. back in Dec of 2002. Beautiful ship! Different from the smaller ship with the layout....The ice show was really neat...get there just as they're closing the doors and you might get picked to be a judge. Everything is miniture! Rock wall, Bourbon Street (as I liked to call it), Ice rink (Hard to believe they have the room to do double axils and such). I believe there are 16 elevators but they're never there when you need them...take the stairs as much as you can and eat as much as you can...I lost 12 lbs this way! Have fun! Going on the NCL-Sun in March myself...my first time away from Royal Carribbean.

Archived