help in antigua!!!

leslie751

Hello, after reading these threads,,,which would anyone recommend??

A Lawrence tour, eli tour, or taxi to nelsons boatyard and beyond? or anything else??The helicopter to monterresat???help!!!!!!!!!

What type of day do you want? Active? Laying on a beach? Island tour?

Im planning to do a day pass at Allegro Pineapple Beach for $45pp

http://www.allegroantigua.com/english/Day_Pass.htm

So, it really depends on the type of experience you want. With what you listed, either of those would make or a fantastic day in antigua.

thanks, I guess I should have been specific.

We are snorkeling with the turtles in Barbados, Doing Mandoo's Tour in Grenada,

so both of those are land and sea. So not sure of what other types of tours there were. And with so much information, its hard to know.

This our 10 yr wedding anniv/never before taken honeymoon, so I am trying to make it extra special..

thanks for any input!

What type of day do you want? Active? Laying on a beach? Island tour?

Im planning to do a day pass at Allegro Pineapple Beach for $45pp

http://www.allegroantigua.com/english/Day_Pass.htm

So, it really depends on the type of experience you want. With what you listed, either of those would make or a fantastic day in antigua.

Have you ever been to the Pineapple Beach Resort for this? It looks like a great idea! Can you let me know? Thanks for the great advice.

Have you seen this link?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=113817

leslie751

I know what you mean, I will probably change my mind several times before my visit.

Personally I always recommend Lawrence to first time cruisers to Antigua

Why:

He has a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. He is very personable and professional and flexible. He adjust tours to suit your desires. His set tour includes not only Nelson's Dockyard but virtually ALL sites that are part of the National Historic Park of Antigua. He makes sure you get more than your money's worth at the historic park sites (he will corner the site tour guides and get you on the tours at Nelson's Dockyard and Dow's Hill) (To see all the historic sites costs $5 (SAVE your tickets - one ticket admits you to all). He stops for any photo ops you want and suggest good places for photos. He NEVER rushes you - the tour runs at your pace. He points out any items of interest. If you want when the tour is finished, he will drop you at a beach and then come back to pick you up at the time of your choosing. He is VERY punctual.

Archived