Carnival Imagination

sracinfan99

No one can answer this for you. Everyone’s expectations are different.

I know one thing, I wouldn’t be wasting my time comparing the two lines the entire cruise. I would be embracing my time on the ship and away from the daily grind.

Go expecting to have a great cruise and you will….I have never been on a Carnival Cruise that I haven’t had a great time on. Attitude is everything…..

Couldn't agree more with SFCruisers: enjoy! Some things will be a bit better; some a bit worse; some the same; and some things just different. But what does it matter? If you get caught up in which cruise line has crispier bacon in the mornings, you just might miss the warm ocean breeze carressing your face!

Hello cruisers,

This is my first carnival cruise on the Imagination, I have been a loyal Royal Caribbean cruiser. Can anyone tell me what I might expect, or be dissappointed in when I compare cruises.

Thanks....

I"ve been on the Imagination twice. I was pleasantly surprised the first time and liked it enough to go again. I think it's a great sized ship. The food is excellent, service is great. We had a great time. I only had one complaint and that was the debarkation was HORRIBLE on the second trip. It took us almost 2 hours to get off. It was unbelievably poorly organized. They were calling the decks in order starting from the top (this is standard). What I hadn't seen before was that we we were waiting in line for over an hour to get off of our deck when they suddenly started calling other decks to disembark. I can tell you there were alot of angry people when we got to our turn to actually get off the ship and we could hear other guests who had just walked right up from the decks below and were saying how great it was to have only taken 5 minutes to get off!!!

That did not happen the first time, so someone just screwed something up along the way.

Cabins are a nice size on Carnival as well.

Archived