Chocolate Buffet on Gem?

dbail4

Just booked a cruise and we are leaving out of NYC in November and was hoping there is a Chocolate Buffet.... Anyone know anything?? And how are the desserts? I always order 2 desserts on our cruises...

I was also looking for a current menu on the ship...

Thanks I love these boards...

Debbie :)

Just booked a cruise and we are leaving out of NYC in November and was hoping there is a Chocolate Buffet.... Anyone know anything?? And how are the desserts? I always order 2 desserts on our cruises...

I was also looking for a current menu on the ship...

Thanks I love these boards...

Debbie :)

There is definitely a Chocolate Buffet one evening. Get in line early and take your camera. I find that the Chocolate Buffet looks better than it tastes for the most part.

I've never not been able to find a good dessert. If you don't particularly like the ones in the main dining room head up to the buffet.....they have made to order crepes each evening, a chocolate fountain, as well as a good ice cream selection.......and many other assorted dessert items. :)

There is definitely a Chocolate Buffet one evening. Get in line early and take your camera. I find that the Chocolate Buffet looks better than it tastes for the most part.

I agree, in fact we stopped going because of the line ups but mainly because the desserts were in fact awful, tasted like they were all made for diabetes.

The only places to get good desserts are in the specialty restaurants.

Archived