Luggage tag protocol for PG precruise package

pacheco18

We booked our pre cruise hotel through PG so they will transfer us upon arrival in Tahiti. Should we have the PG luggage tags on our bags for our flight or should we wait until the day we board ship? I guess, more simply put, do they need our luggage tagged with the PH cruise info for the precruise stay? Can't see why but thought I'd ask. I always do my own hotel arrangements so this is new to me.

We booked our pre cruise hotel through PG so they will transfer us upon arrival in Tahiti. Should we have the PG luggage tags on our bags for our flight or should we wait until the day we board ship? I guess, more simply put, do they need our luggage tagged with the PH cruise info for the precruise stay? Can't see why but thought I'd ask. I always do my own hotel arrangements so this is new to me.

Hey pacheco18!

Your preprinted PG luggage tags go on your bags just before you leave the hotel on your way to the ship.Airlines DO NOT want tags on bags that aren't airline tags.Just increases chance of lost bags or destroyed PG tags.It probably doesn;t matter if you put them on once you arrive at the hotel,either way.

Archived