Atlantis Aquaventure on RCCL?

Regguy

I'm looking at a Royal Caribbean cruise. We definitely want to do an Atlantis Aquaventure day. There are only two of us, so the comfort suites option is probably not as cost effective as simply booking the excursion through the cruise line.

How, though, does the excursion work? Can we skip the tour and take a taxi instead of the arranged transportation? Do we just get vouchers that we can take to a towel booth to get our wristbands or is it more complicated than that?

I'm looking at a Royal Caribbean cruise. We definitely want to do an Atlantis Aquaventure day. There are only two of us, so the comfort suites option is probably not as cost effective as simply booking the excursion through the cruise line.

How, though, does the excursion work? Can we skip the tour and take a taxi instead of the arranged transportation? Do we just get vouchers that we can take to a towel booth to get our wristbands or is it more complicated than that?

I just got off the jewel-NCL.. my family and I did the aqua adventure we had a blast. Before we left and tried to book the excursion it was sold out however once we disembarked they had plenty of bands. From my understanding its not that easy to walk to the Atlantis and just go in.. The Atlantis caters to those staying on property and then cruise ships. I would suggest going through your cruise line. Enjoy!!! all the water rides are great.. ( I can't even swim and had fun)

Oh it wasn't a big tour for us... and they give you towels and once you lay them down your free to do whatever. If you pay for the aqua adventure you have access to the who Atlantis resort.

Archived