Question regarding Randi's Happy Horses - Tipping

LiserAnn

We're on the DCL Magic, July 30th cruise and have reserved horses with Randi. Just wondering for those of you who have used her, do you need to tip anyone and if so, how much did you tip? There will be four us, DH, me, DS7 and DS3 (we're not sure if DS3 will have his own horse yet or not...Randi suggested to reserve one and then see if he'll ride it).

Thanks a bunch!

Lisa;)

We just returned from our cruise. We also rode with Randi. We had Tony as our guide and my husband did tip him, I believe it was $20 which is very generous for my husband but Tony was so full of info and so helpful with me (I am a novice), my husband said he earned it! He stopped many times so we could take pics and took pics of us. Randi and her crew are wonderful. Have a great time!

Jodie

DMK,

You sure have lots of questions!! Making me jealous of your trip. Our next cruise in going to the replumbing of our house which was unexpected and not fair!!! You will have great day. Randi is lots of fun. Whatever you tip is appreciated and she splits with Toni and Maria I believe. That is probably about what we tipped for two, but some don't tip at all. She still talks to me. It was a nice laid back relaxing day in Mazatlan. Take your camera with you. Have great time.

Archived