"stealing " with the beverage package

CLEMM

It's been a long time since I watched Sesame Street' date=' so I may be wrong, but, doesn't the Cookie Monster steal cookies?[/quote']

NO! As you can see Cookie Monster has an premium non-alchol package as well as a premium all you can eat cookie package.

b9ccx2.gif

It's been a long time since I watched Sesame Street' date=' so I may be wrong, but, doesn't the Cookie Monster steal cookies?[/quote']

I was not allowed to watch Sesame Street as a child . Mama thought Ernie and Bert had an unnatural alternative lifestyle and thought by letting me watch it, she would be condoneing it and burn in Hell with them.

I just hope that you aren't driving over the speed limit WHILE you are taking that very big sip of your wife's drink ......because that opens up a whole new can of worms

I'm originally from New Jersey, you drive the speed limit and you will be standing still compared to the other drivers and you will get quite a few of the jersey birds....

I was not allowed to watch Sesame Street as a child . Mama thought Ernie and Bert had an unnatural alternative lifestyle and thought by letting me watch it, she would be condoneing it and burn in Hell with them.

Good point but how bad could they be, they were named after characters in "It's a Wonderful Life."

Hmmm...if you asked the Cookie Monster, or any of his friends, if sharing is good or bad I think I know what their first response would be.

Hi Larry :)...

Well, I don't know...Cookie Monster would probably be onside theoretically with sharing...as long as you weren't trying to "share" the last cookie! :p

Archived