Specialty Restaurant - Celebrity Summit - Dec 2010

Kruz Guys

Does anyone know if it is better to book the reservation for the specialty restaurant prior to sailing or can the reservations be done once on board?

On our last cruise we used the concierge / butler to help us get reservations during the cruise and never had a problem getting a table.

Thanks

Does anyone know if it is better to book the reservation for the specialty restaurant prior to sailing or can the reservations be done once on board?

On our last cruise we used the concierge / butler to help us get reservations during the cruise and never had a problem getting a table.

Thanks

There is always the chance that the date or time you want will be sold out, so you might as well do it ahead of time.

I booked yesterday. My TA suggested that the sea day would be a good day to do the specialty restaurant and since our sea day is Jan 1, I thought I'd better book in advance. I didn't get my first two choices of time, so I would guess it's already filling up. I did have to put it on my card upon making the reservation.

I booked yesterday. My TA suggested that the sea day would be a good day to do the specialty restaurant and since our sea day is Jan 1, I thought I'd better book in advance. I didn't get my first two choices of time, so I would guess it's already filling up. I did have to put it on my card upon making the reservation.

Thanks for the info.

Archived