Flights package through Celebrity

Dylandude

My wife and I are booked on Eclipse for 18th Sept. For the first time we let Celebrity book our flights for us.

There are only two airlines that can fulfill the flights, today a friend who works in the airline industry checked for me and there are no bookings in our names on either airline.

When, or how late should Celebrity be booking our flights?

Celebrity and most travel companies buy from consolidators or buy tickets in groups. They wont give the airline the info until the group is filled. When you get your res details from the airline your info should be on file with the airline.

Check Choice air www.celebritycruises.com/choiceair. You'll have to call them if X is doing cruise air for you to get prices. Computer will probably not let you get in. We got great prices for our TA this year!. On choice air you choose your flights and you see immediately what your schedule is.

How are you and Sandra? In 13 months we'll be in your part of the world!

Hope we can see you! Come see us and play some golf!

Check Choice air www.celebritycruises.com/choiceair. You'll have to call them if X is doing cruise air for you to get prices. Computer will probably not let you get in. We got great prices for our TA this year!. On choice air you choose your flights and you see immediately what your schedule is.

How are you and Sandra? In 13 months we'll be in your part of the world!

Hope we can see you! Come see us and play some golf!

Dianne thanks for the link to choice air. I will check it out tomorrow when I return from London.

Sandra says Hi to both you and Doug. We do plan to catch up next year in Dublin

We are then planning a West Coast cruise on Century on Sept 18th, not yet booked but keen

David

So glad I read your post. I called my TA about the air choice, I did not know about it. Ended up cancelling my airline reservations through the cruise line and got my own with expedia.com. saved 421.00 dollars and I know my airline scheldue 10 months before time to go. So happy. Thank you!

Archived