Switch names?

I have 2 rooms on hold, one in mine name and one in my husband's name because it's a special rate so I grabbed it while I could. We have to make payment tonight to keep the reservation otherwise, it goes back on the market. We'll be making a decision tonight for sure.

My question is, how hard will it be to put my husband on my sign and sail account and then my Dad on his own with his gf? They can all use their own credit cards, even if my Dad is 'listed to be in my husband's room', right?

We plan to switch key cards and such once we get on the ship, so I don't think that part will be a problem, it's the sign and sail accounts I am questioning.

I've never done a booking individually like this and then have to do all the switch-aroo-ing, lol!

We have done this before. It's no problem. You don't have to switch cards. Just go to guest services when you get onboard and they will issue new cards and get charge accounts straight.

You can actually do all that after you have booked and begin to fill out the set sail pass. You can list who you want on what credit card. We took my son and a few friends on a cruise (with 2 other couples) and they each had their own accounts with their own (or mom and dads) credit cards. Then when you get to the pier to check in the will ask for the credit cards used and for who.

Archived