Just booked Liberty of the Seas!!!!!!

I need info....any reviews????? We are going on the 3 day in October on the Liberty and are so excited to sail on this big ship! It's the biggest we've ever been on. Anyone know where I can see pics, reviews and tips? I've looked on here and don't see much mention of the Liberty.

Thanks in advance.

I need info....any reviews????? We are going on the 3 day in October on the Liberty and are so excited to sail on this big ship! It's the biggest we've ever been on. Anyone know where I can see pics, reviews and tips? I've looked on here and don't see much mention of the Liberty.

Thanks in advance.

I would start with the reviews section of this website. The link is at the top right of the screen. As of now there are 326 reviews. That should keep you going for a while.

Jay

Thanks in advance.

Did you try the search feature at the top right of the page. I would think you would be able to find some information you are looking for. Enjoy your cruise.

We will be on the same cruise with you. The bad thing about finding reviews on it, is this ship does 7 day cruises. You won't find out about the ports that we will be at unless you look under the Bahamas. I have read a few things on CC about the Liberty, I have also looked in youtube for video reviews. There is a thread in the RCCL meet and mingle roll call for this sailing. See you on the ship.

Thank you everyone! Bionicman, the pics are awesome. Thank you. I will check out the roll call 1particularharbor....My wife and I booked this for our wedding anniversary and we are not going to have the kids!!!!!!! nervous but excited at the same time.

Would love to meet fellow cruisers on this ship! Have a great time.

Does anyone know if this sailing will have a formal night?

Thank you everyone! Bionicman, the pics are awesome. Thank you. I will check out the roll call 1particularharbor....My wife and I booked this for our wedding anniversary and we are not going to have the kids!!!!!!! nervous but excited at the same time.

Would love to meet fellow cruisers on this ship! Have a great time.

Does anyone know if this sailing will have a formal night?

Great pics and thanks. We're doing the same itinerary in September. The liberty looks like a real beauty. Can't wait.

Thanks. You all will have a great time. It is a beautiful ship and there is a lot to do on it.

Enjoy your cruise everyone:)

Archived