Suite & Balcony comparison - experts needed

bardgal

I need info on the Cat 11 & 12 suites on the Pride, specifically the balconies.

Compared to the PH/PS suites on the Princess Grand Class ships specifically. Let me explain: on the Grand class ships, the PH suites have the best balconies - they are super-deep - I'd say 15" deep x 25" wide. The best part of it is it's half covered by the deck above, so you can get lots of sun without fighting for space by one of the pools, and have some privacy as well. They also have amazing teakwood furniture with pads - two full size lounges, a full size dining table with four chairs and two small cocktail tables. It's enough to drive your steward insane because there is little reason to leave your cabin....

Talk to me about the balconies on the cat 11 & 12 suites on the Pride please... are they all totally covered? Anyone have a rough estimate of their dimensions?

Also, can anyone tell me about the differences between cat 11 & 12? Is it just the location on the ship? or?????

It does appear that there are plenty of tables for two in the dining room, has anyone every had a problem getting one for late seating dinner?

Also - can anyone point me to where there are floor plans for the suites? (on a free site? bummer about cruisestateroom charging) Do the bathrooms have a seperate shower/tub, or is it a combo?

We are looking at late May, so the Pride is really our only option.

please help

thanks everyone!

Archived