Crowne Plaza, San Pedro - complimentary continental breakfast?

swansnz

Hi,

We are booked into the Crowne Plaza, San Pedro, in April. Checking their web site, it shows that there is a complimentary continental breakfast for all rooms.

Does anyone know if this is this correct, as or do you have to be Priority Club members at a certain level?

Thanks,

Anthony

We've never had a complimentary breakfast there. I am pretty sure it is for priority members.

The park and cruise package includes full breakfast, but their rate has gone up to $199 for the package.

My experience it is only for club members at a certain level ... however I did talk a front desk manager into comping us breakfasts one time....but that's hard sell if you have booked the room thru bidding on Priceline.;)

They did have a continental breakfast for priority club members when we were there last October. It was on the 10th floor in the club lounge but it was only available Monday through Friday and you had to use your room key to get the elevator to go to the tenth floor. They had a very nice conciege in the lounge that was very helpful to us, she gave us maps of the area told us of interesting sites to see in the area. We usually stopped in and had some juice and coffee each morning before we went over to Grinders for breakfast.

Last October we enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast. It's free to join their Priority Club program. We did so online after we won the hotel on Priceline. It was better than most continental breakfasts we've had. This one included hot food. This was served in their restaurant on the first floor.

quote=kewlguyLast October we enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast. It's free to join their Priority Club program. We did so online after we won the hotel on Priceline. It was better than most continental breakfasts we've had. This one included hot food. This was served in their restaurant on the first floor.

Thanks for the tip. I just booked a room through CP on priceline last night and thanks to you I joined the priority club. Hopefully they will add the free breakfast. Before they stated that due to the priceline bid that did not include the breakfast but if anything it will give me points with this hotel. I've never stayed at the CP so I'm looking forward to seeing how the hotel rates. ;)

quote=kewlguyLast October we enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast. It's free to join their Priority Club program. We did so online after we won the hotel on Priceline. It was better than most continental breakfasts we've had. This one included hot food. This was served in their restaurant on the first floor.

Thanks for the tip. I just booked a room through CP on priceline last night and thanks to you I joined the priority club. Hopefully they will add the free breakfast. Before they stated that due to the priceline bid that did not include the breakfast but if anything it will give me points with this hotel. I've never stayed at the CP so I'm looking forward to seeing how the hotel rates. ;)

When you check in be sure to mention that you're a Priority Club member. We had to ask about the breakfast at the front desk and were given vouchers, as I recall. We wouldn't have gotten them without asking.

When you check in be sure to mention that you're a Priority Club member. We had to ask about the breakfast at the front desk and were given vouchers, as I recall. We wouldn't have gotten them without asking.

Hi kewlguy, thanks for the info. I've also registered with the Priority Club, and will mention this and ask for the breakfast when checking in. So, it looks like there is a free continental breakfast, but they don't exactly advertise the fact.

Thanks again,

Anthony

Archived