fv or cc3

Travellers123

Absolutely corner FOV. Any, in my opinion. Was is 9156 on connie last fall. Never heard any noise above, such as chairs, etc. We also loved the evenings when the Guitar player was playing. It made for romantic evenings, and dinners on the balcony. I live out on the balcony, and there is no better, except a penthouse suite.

We loved the corner FOV that much, that we chose our upcoming cruise on Millie because we were able to get the corner FOV, 7202. We didn't even care about the itinerary.

Oh. By the way, if you have the chance to get the FOV, GRAB IT! they go fast, and their are only 6 on the M class ships! People also waitlist for them. GRAB IT!

Hi all , it's gone I missed it by minutes.

Thanks for the advice if one comes up again I will go for it. Is it just the corner one that are ok or is all Aft FV cabins ok

Sam

Hi all , it's gone I missed it by minutes.

Thanks for the advice if one comes up again I will go for it. Is it just the corner one that are ok or is all Aft FV cabins ok

Sam

All are great but the corner ones are greater.

Non-corner has the same balcony as a C1 aft. Corner has twice the size balcony with a panorramic view. Open on the side. Otherwise the cabin is basically the same, with the exception that there is a private hallway (good to store empty luggage) for the corner FOV.

Archived