Millineum room 9150

Spanky My

From folks who have been on the millineum and are aware of the location of 9150" sky deck". Is it good location or should I attempt to relocate ? I see the Ocean cafe is above us is that a noise problem? Thanks folks in advance for your response.

From folks who have been on the millineum and are aware of the location of 9150" sky deck". Is it good location or should I attempt to relocate ? I see the Ocean cafe is above us is that a noise problem? Thanks folks in advance for your response.

Hello

I am on the Summit in 9146 next week - I wil let you know my thoughts when I get back - it will be early Sept.

Hope this helps.

Andrea

Hi,

Congratulations on choosing a Celebrity cruise vacation! We think you'll love Celebrity and love the Millennium. Don't forget to take advantage of her wonderful specialty restaurant, "The Olympic."

We've been in 9148 and loved it..., and on our next cruise we'll be in 9140. We find this to be a good 'neighborhood' on the ship.

We like the proximity to the aft elevators/stairs.

As to noise from the café above, we've never found that to be an issue. The floor is carpeted and it's not like they'll be dragging deck chairs across open deck.

Have a marvelous cruise!!!

CM

For the reply. It is reassuring that someone has had a Room next door and recommends it and it's location. Was the Balcony fair size and do they have lounge chairs or regular chairs and is most of the balcony covered ? Thanks again for your help! We have traveled on several other cruise lines ,but this will be our FIRST celebrity cruise....Spanky

Spanky,

...Lordy, what a small cyber-world. Hehehehehe

The balconies along the side of the M-class vessels are all approx. the same size. Yes, there are exceptions, owing to a rare architectural feature that causes a balcony to be larger. In the area of 9150 the balconies are standard Concierge Class size.

As I recall, there is rooms for a chair & footstool, a lounger, and a table. I believe, however, that Celebrity mostly uses chairs with footstools on these balconies. But they are very comfortable chairs.

I am not completely certain 9150 will be fully covered. If you look at this photo: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2932337360099099348hqMDqY you can see the staterooms in your area. Your room, 9150, is the 3rd balcony in from the left side under the overhang and appears to be an only partially covered balcony.

Any other questions, just ask.

CM

Archived