People that are due to sail in the DREAM

Well said. Whatever conditions you come across, the holiday is whatever you make it.

Not for some, apparently. The first sign that something is not to their liking and they're on the phone to a lawyer to see how much they can claim.

hope it all works out fine for you all, lets face it thomson could spend some of the money that they have made out of us ship jumpers at £35 per person to improve your chances of having a better cruise or put it towards some on board credit for you. jumped to spirit now but am not paying to prebook cabins as we normally do as thomsons attitute to all this is disgraceful. bet we end up next to the engines. oh well:confused:

Can I just say I am not a doom monger and I am currently on Dream- there are problems as my post said and other passengers on from last week have also accounted for alot of problmes. This ship was just not ready to sail- still we paid alot of money for this cruise ad are determined to make the most of it

I think we were really lucky (May 4th) Thomson really should pull this ship now and sort her out (or better still, send her back to Costa:rolleyes:)

I agree Linda regards to pulling this ship in fact I said early doors it should never have sailed till the problems had been sorted but IMO it ain`t going to happen.They have struggled through for 3 months or so now and they`ll see it through to the refurb in October/November...To pull the ship now would cost them more in compo than it would on what they are giving just now

Archived