Miracle Cabin Help

GENEVA4

Has anyone booked a guaranteed 7a or has had an 9a cabin ? In need of info:confused:

We booked the 7a G , but I'm feeling like I may not get lucky. So I need some help on picking a good cabin with good amount of room space. This is our first time on the spirit class.

A 7a is an obstructed balcony. You can see out fine--just cant look down and see water. It really will depend on when you are sailing and upgrades. If a sailing is doing rather well I say the chance of an upgrade are not so good. Only book the cat cabin that you will be comfortable with.

How mny in your cabin?

The price difference is 100.00. Do you think we should consider doing a balcony guarantee. We have had cat. 12, 11, 8, and even an oceanview but this will be the fourth cruise for the year and this one was a last minute booking. We were thinking that we could get a better cabin if we booked the 7a.

it that a 100 total or per person- If its total- I would be taking a 8A so I wont have that lifeboat at my balcony.

I would be afraid to book the obstructed baclony in the hope of being upgraded. If you dont care thats its obstructed and could be on the balcony trhen save your $100.00

Archived