1st Cruise For My Kids 10 And 7 Carnival?

SCOOP

I an planning on taking my 2 kids on their first cruise next Spring Break March 26 2006, they will be boy 10 and girl 7, 2 year old staying with grandma. I will have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises by then, but I want to try another cruise line and Valor or Liberty is what I am looking at. I need opinions on diffference with Carnival and Royal Caribbean for kids. To me it does not matter as long as my wife and I can cruise I am happy.. thanks.

Scoop

Granduer 97

Voyager 03

Radiance 3/05

Liberty or Valor 06??

One child was too young and the other not born yet when we cruised Royal Caribbean so I can't give you an opinion on their children's programs.

Our kids were 3 and 5 on their first cruise. I cannot say enough about Camp Carnival. My kids LOVE it. We have to drag them out so they could spend time with US as a family.

I think Carnival has one of the best children's programs afloat!!

Hi!,

I cruised the first time with my 2 kids as a single parent in 2002 on the Elation when it was in San Pedro. I can not say enough about the great time they had. They were happy & entertained the entire time. My daughter was 14 and my son was 8 and they had a blast. The teen did not use Camp Carnival but my 8 year old did and even asked to be taken for babysitting one night! After the trip I asked if they would rather do Disneyland or something like that or another cruise the next vacation~ without hesitation they chose cruising again. We are set to leave April 2nd for our 4th Carnival cruise and they can't wait. They will be 17 and 11 this time!! The last one my daughter took a friend and she is going with us again this time, another teen addicted to cruising!

Can't help comparison wise, as we have only cruised Carnival but we have enjoyed them.

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Archived