Question about O'Sheehan's

Everything is free, except for the drinks. :)

I mean it is included in the price of your cruise. You did pay for that. lol

Before you give answers like that, you should remember that there are three bowling alleys in O'Sheehans....

Everything is free, except for the drinks. :)

I mean it is included in the price of your cruise. You did pay for that. lol

Are you sure everything is free. I saw on the menu that have milkshakes and they were not free on the Spirit.

Are you sure everything is free. I saw on the menu that have milkshakes and they were not free on the Spirit.

milkshakes are NOT free at O'Sheehan's. I want to say the price was $3.95 but I can't remember. People were making their own shakes at the ice cream machine in the buffet. Not nearly as good, but a kid will drink it! ;)

If you re-read his/her statement, I belive they said "Everything is free, except for the drinks."

I don't know about where you're from, but in this part of the country we consider the milkshake to be a drink....

Seashark ..You mean to tell me that you can't get ice tea or something similar without a charge? I would think you could get some type of drink for free.

What are you talking about? I only mentioned MILKSHAKES. How do you equate the milkshake with EVERY SINGLE TYPE OF DRINK?

jeez

I loved hanging out there except for one thing: That noisy ass air hockey table. Man, that was annoying.

I agree. Problem is, my daughter LOVED playing air hockey :rolleyes:

Add me to the list of those that found the air hockey table annoying. The biggest problem it was very popular and it seemed someone was always playing.

Archived