Korres products

fllchick

I was going to bring a price list too! :) (i do that with perfume before i go to the caribbean).

I'm not going until September, so please let me know what you find out! Thanks....

I certainly will, but we are staying in Europe for a few days and won;t be home till Sept 6.

Barbara

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning

I did not find Korres products in Athens. I also looked in venice, Milan, and Budapest. I checked every Sephora store I saw (they're pretty shappy) nothing like the ones we have. I finally found a Korres store in Prague.They took over 1/2 hour just to find the prices for 4 items. This is the best I could do. Now they quoted in Czech $, so I have converted to the Euro. Theses are rough prices. Lipstick 18.4E, Guava lip 18E, bronzer28E and the liquid foundation28.6E

I hope this helps you a bit.

FYI I went the Prada store in Milan and fell in love with their new fragrance. So I had to go back the next day to buy it. I was told that the price would be exactly the same when the fragrance came to Canada or the US. Hope I was of some help. If this doesn't make sense I blame it on the jet lag as we just arrived home yesterday and I have been up since midnight. That 6hr time change is a b........

Barbara

Good morning

I did not find Korres products in Athens. I also looked in venice, Milan, and Budapest. I checked every Sephora store I saw (they're pretty shappy) nothing like the ones we have. I finally found a Korres store in Prague.They took over 1/2 hour just to find the prices for 4 items. This is the best I could do. Now they quoted in Czech $, so I have converted to the Euro. Theses are rough prices. Lipstick 18.4E, Guava lip 18E, bronzer28E and the liquid foundation28.6E

FYI I went the Prada store in Milan and fell in love with their new fragrance. So I had to go back the next day to buy it. I was told that the price would be exactly the same when the fragrance came to Canada or the US. Hope I was of some help. If this doesn't make sense I blame it on the jet lag as we just arrived home yesterday and I have been up since midnight. That 6hr time change is a b........

Barbara

Athens Korres stores:

• Korres Store International Airport: Departure Level Intra Schengen Area
  • Korres Store International Airport: Departure Level Extra Schengen Area
  • Korres Store Attica Shopping Center: 9, Panepistimiou Str, Athens,
    T: +30 211 1802736
  • Korres Store Attica Golden, Golden Hall Shopping Mall, Kifissias Av. 37A, Athens
  • 5600 pharmacies: Selected pharmacies nationwide
  • Hondos Centre: Selected stores nationwide

The store on 9 Panepistimiou str is a block down from Syndagma square on the block defined by Voukourestiou str ,Panepistimiou and Stadiou streets.

From Sydagma square walk downhill on the sidewalk in front of the Great Britannia hotel past the King George to the Athens Plaza hotel and turn right.The first street on your right is Voukourestiou str, turn right there,you should see the shoping area at Attika shopping center aprox 60 feet down on the left.

The area is also known as Citi Link Atrium ( Stoa Spiromiliou ,Στοα Σπυρομιλιου ).

Just in case anyone needs to drop some serious euro there,you can find some expensive jewelry stores on Voukourestiou,among them the Lalaounis desigher store known world wide for their Greek original designs in gold.Their collection also can be seen state side on their Madison Ave store in NY.

Good morning

Barbara

You're so sweet to report back with this info so soon after your return! It sounds like there are no bargains, though.....

Archived