Unadvertised excursions

SailingGrace

Is there any way of knowing 30/60 or even 90 days prior to a cruise exactly which excursions they will offer the youth groups? Club O2?

When on the Imagination earlier this year I learned NOT to book excursions before boarding- I am a single parent sailing with a teenager who would rather have fun with her teen group than hang back with her handicap mother....and I don't blame her a bit.

But I'd like to plan for me something easy and laid back to do while she does her thing....but how do I know which ports/excursions they'll offer?

We are on the Valor for Thanksgiving.

(on the Imagination they only had a teen excursion in Cozumel)

Is there any way of knowing 30/60 or even 90 days prior to a cruise exactly which excursions they will offer the youth groups? Club O2?

When on the Imagination earlier this year I learned NOT to book excursions before boarding- I am a single parent sailing with a teenager who would rather have fun with her teen group than hang back with her handicap mother....and I don't blame her a bit.

But I'd like to plan for me something easy and laid back to do while she does her thing....but how do I know which ports/excursions they'll offer?

We are on the Valor for Thanksgiving.

(on the Imagination they only had a teen excursion in Cozumel)

What I was told, is that the kids as a group will decide which excursion to go on with the teen club. Depends on what the majority want. I don't know if they have a teen excursion each port day, or if there is just one per week. Hope that helps. :cool:

On two cruises to Cozumel and Progresso, one had a shore excursion but I don't know if it was planned in advance. I assume it was, because it was announced early in the week. On the other cruise, there was no planned excursion by the O2 club. The other cruise I went on to Cozumel, I didn't get the info because I went without teens.

Hope this helps.

Archived