water pressure in shower & drinking water so great???

jckvpa0

DH says the water is from the ocean & goes through a water purfying system & that is why the pressure is so great. I keep on hearing how the water pressure in the shower is so great, it does make me wounder how? 3,000. plus people taking showers, laundrey, toilets,& drinking water just to mention a few makes me wounder where all the water comes from. I was thinking there were water tanks on board that they filled @ the beginging of the cruise & refilled when they went into port. Think my dh is going to win on this one!

You are both right. When you are at a dock and you see some blue hoses running to the ship, they are taking on water at the port. They also make a lot of their own and mix it. With fuel prices very high they take on more water from the dock. The pressure is just high due to pumps on board.smile.gif

I like when were both right,(actually when I'm right). Another thought, they can't do laundry while in port. So how are they getting all those robes,sheets & towels clean for the new people boarding the ship? They must have one big stock room!

Archived