Mariner May6th Panama Canal

randycressman

We are scheduled on this cruise as a replacement for a cancelled cruise to Bermuda. I think we did well in exchanging 9 days for 14. I know nothing of the places we are stopping, or I wouldn't have chosen the cruise. Hopefully we can meet and get more people involved before departure.

I'm considering this cruise. I'm a little concerned about the weather. . .most ships stop sailing the canal in April, since May is the beginning of the rainy season. The Pacific Coast weather is also iffy in May (in San Diego they call it "gray May").

Then again, I can think of worse places to be on a rainy day in May!

Ed

Nice to have another Washingtonian on board. We are looking forward to our very first cruise with Radisson Cruise line. We live up in Gig Harbor near Tacoma, WA. Have been on several cruises in the past including one through the Panama Canal on Sitmar years ago. Hope to see you on board.

we are from Vancouver Wa and was to Tahiti 2 years ago on the PG. It was great and made us want to try RSSC again. It would be nice for all the Washingtonians to meet on board. Of course we will probaly fly out of Portland as opposed to Seattle so won't see you on the plane. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived