Mandarin Spa Cruise Pass

Gatguy

Use of the spa facilities, i.e. showers, steam room/sauna, indoor hot tub, heat beds, loungers, outdoor private deck, indoor whirlpool tub. My partner and I got the week pass and really enjoyed the respite each day. Highly recommended either as a single or a couple (couple pass is 199).

What Rick said! They were really accommodating too. A friend was traveling with us (in a totally different cabin) and they let us buy a "couples pass" which saved us a little money. The thallosotherapy pools and heated stone chairs are both awesome.

Use of the spa facilities, i.e. showers, steam room/sauna, indoor hot tub, heat beds, loungers, outdoor private deck, indoor whirlpool tub. My partner and I got the week pass and really enjoyed the respite each day. Highly recommended either as a single or a couple (couple pass is 199).

.....where the private outside deck is?

:confused:

wasiii

Thanks for the info on all of this.

I keep going back and forth. Early reports were the spa was too crowded and even those with week passes could not get in for an apt.

Then I heard it was not too crowded. I assume they put a time limit on the whirlpools or something? Do you think you can really use this everyday? Did anyone sit in a whirlpool or sit in a heated lounger everyday?

If you are a weekly member, do they give you any discounts on any procedures?

Glad to hear that the money was worth it to those that used it. I was wondering if just heated loungers (that may be difficult to get) or a whirlpool usage is really worth that money?

We did use the spa almost every day and had no issue with the whirlpool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, loungers or the heated loungers. Nor was there a time limit that I was aware of. The only occasional space issue were the loungers in the outside deck but that was not a big deal. As for discounts on other services, I don't think that was offered.

Thanks for the info on all of this.

I keep going back and forth. Early reports were the spa was too crowded and even those with week passes could not get in for an apt.

Then I heard it was not too crowded. I assume they put a time limit on the whirlpools or something? Do you think you can really use this everyday? Did anyone sit in a whirlpool or sit in a heated lounger everyday?

If you are a weekly member, do they give you any discounts on any procedures?

Glad to hear that the money was worth it to those that used it. I was wondering if just heated loungers (that may be difficult to get) or a whirlpool usage is really worth that money?

David - whether it's worth it is a really personal decision. I can tell you it was never overcrowded. The atmosphere is serene and it was a really nice thing to do. I don't think a lot of people bought the spa passes (which made me happy!!).

Archived