Does anybody have GUESSTIMATE for SCARY driving to MAYFIELD FALLS??

I am trying to tell my mother (63) that the excursion to Mayfield falls will be beautiful and nothing like climbing Dunn's river.

BUT she has read so many reports on the SCARY :eek: drive up the mountain?? JUST HOW LONG is it up the mountain? IF it is only like 15 minutes out of the hour, okay, BUT if it is the entire drive, might better steer clear.

any thoughts greatly appreciated!! I have searched and searched but didnt see any times mentioned.

My hubby and I went on our first cruise. The drive is long and the roads are narrow. The drivers are used to it though so No Problem for them. I don't honestly think your mom wouldn't enjoy the drive. Also, when you get to the falls, there is a VERY steep hill to walk up and down if parked at the top of the hill....and its red mud if its raining.

We enjoyed it, but it was our first cruise, our very first excursion, and my first time out of the US so anything was exciting to me.:D

My hubby and I went on our first cruise. The drive is long and the roads are narrow. The drivers are used to it though so No Problem for them. I don't honestly think your mom wouldn't enjoy the drive. Also, when you get to the falls, there is a VERY steep hill to walk up and down if parked at the top of the hill....and its red mud if its raining.

We enjoyed it, but it was our first cruise, our very first excursion, and my first time out of the US so anything was exciting to me.:D

thanks for the review, was the water cold?

Archived