Which NCL ship is in Juneau today?

DMH15

I saw the news about the small plane that crashed in Alaska today and the newscaster was in front of water and a ship was passing behind him that has hull art... NCL?

So which ship is in Juneau today? Anybody know?

It was fun just to see the NCL ship, since I may not get to cruise for a while.

NORWEGIAN STAR is in right now- arrived 7 a.m.- and the NORWEGIAN PEARL will arrive at 2 pm this afternoon- hope everyone has good rain gear.

The plane that crashed happened in Southwest Alaska- about 17 miles north of the town of Dillingham- this area is approx 850 miles north of Juneau, which is considered the Southeast of Alaska- and former Senator Ted Stevens was killed in the accident. It is a sad day for most Alaskans- he did great things for this state.

NORWEGIAN STAR is in right now- arrived 7 a.m.- and the NORWEGIAN PEARL will arrive at 2 pm this afternoon- hope everyone has good rain gear.

The plane that crashed happened in Southwest Alaska- about 17 miles north of the town of Dillingham- this area is approx 850 miles north of Juneau, which is considered the Southeast of Alaska- and former Senator Ted Stevens was killed in the accident. It is a sad day for most Alaskans- he did great things for this state.

I am sorry to hear someone died in the crash. We have a TV in our break room and I went in just to get something to drink and looked up and saw the ship. I think PLANE CRASH was in the corner. Anyway, I thought it was a NCL ship and was curious.

Thanks for the info.

Archived