* Dinner entree

* Dessert

* Lunch

* Entertainer/Show

* Place to hide

* Thing to do on the ship

* Thing not to miss

* Thing to miss

Next month we are sailing her for the first time and am looking forward to it. Thought I would keep a eye out for these things.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the 9-night to New England/Canada last week... Also, I should note that the Solarium is not really adults only. It's 16 years and older, younger okay with parents. This was kind of a let down on our ship, which was filled with older teenagers.

* Dinner entree - hard to pick one, because there weren't any that really stood out as really good or really bad. They had a Morocco Chicken Salad one night as an appetizer and I had it as an entree. It was good and a much needed salad about half way through the cruise :)

* Dessert - I really liked the key lime pie and the dessert trio they had on the second formal night. The tiramisu, however, was awful.

* Lunch - The Tutti Salad in the main dining room really can't be beat! I also had a turkey burger in the main dining room one day and it was good. The last sea day, the cooked a huge pan of paella on the pool deck and that was excellent.

* Entertainer/Show - sorry, didn't really go to any of the shows, just not our thing. We did enjoy the Evergreen Trio and the strings duet they had nightly in the Centrum though (they were very popular among the older passengers as well)

* Place to hide - unfortunately, not too many. We enjoyed the library, but it was always crowded. The Solarium had less of a crowd in the morning, but that's not really much of a hiding place :)

* Thing to do on the ship - sit and read... or nap!

* Thing not to miss - The cake decorating contest they did on one of the sea days was hilarious. We also always enjoy the Love and Marriage Show.

* Thing to miss - The "Dancing Under the Stars" grand buffet one evening - you're still stuffed from dinner and the food really isn't anything different.

Archived