What Is The Scoop On Combo Cabins?

oceanmysteries

Hi, has anyone ever booked and stayed in a COMBO CABIN? I just learned the term from CISHIP { thanks again CISHIP } It is an inside cabin { for my kids } connected to a balcony cabin there are only a few on the ships. I booked a catagory 4D inside that connects to a catagory 8F Balcony at the very front of the ship on Carnival Miracle for August 7th-14th 2005. Cabins 7105 and 7107. On the Thread "How Foward is too Foward," I read some interesting comments which are appreciated.

Has anyone ever stayed in these cabins or similar cabins? I would appreciate ANYONE'S COMMENTS, pro and con on these. I REALLY want to be able to USE this balcony late at night and early am! I read there is no sofa, { thats OK} and I read there is a wind tunnel effect. So.....Whats the scoop on these combo cabins?

Am I better off changing cabins? I need connecting! Thanks

Hi

We are sailing in March on the Miracle. We have a connecting inside cabin and a balcony cabin too at the front of the ship. We thought it was an excellent way to spend a cruise with two teenagers. Their own space and our own space. We are worried about the stateroom keys, as my husbands name is on one cabin and mine is on the other. This may be confusing since my husband as the inside cabin and will have the key to this stateroom but will actually be in the balcony cabin with me. We hope we can change this at the purser's desk.

If you don't get any feedback from anyone before March, I will let you know what we thought.

Only 30 days to go! Yahoo!

Its the same with us. For booking purposes, we booked one adult and one child in each connecting room. This way they have their space and we have ours. It was fantastic that way! We have done this before on Royal Carrribean Explorer of The Seas. We never changed anything. We asked for and recieved xtra cabin keys, and gave them out accordingly! We were hardly ever in our cabins as it was! When we were, it was great being connected! It made the cabins seem Bigger! Have a great trip! Have lots of fun! What deck are you on?

We are on the fifth floor, it is called Upper Deck, cabins 5108 and 5106. Thanks for the idea about obtaining extra cabin keys. That will work. I will be sure to post when we get back to let you know what the connecting cabins were like. This is our first time for a balcony, so we are really looking forward to it.

We are on the fifth floor, it is called Upper Deck, cabins 5108 and 5106. Thanks for the idea about obtaining extra cabin keys. That will work. I will be sure to post when we get back to let you know what the connecting cabins were like. This is our first time for a balcony, so we are really looking forward to it.

We are also booked in March for cabins 5106/5108 combo cabin. However, we are on the PRIDE. Probably not much difference b/t Pride and Miracle....but, I have no idea.

We are on the PRIDE March 13th. When are you on the Miracle?

Archived