Hmmm!

pozz

mimicking the name of our deck on the elevator after it's said at each stop.....verandah deck..or others while stopping on other decks...empress deck...weird, i know, but we love it. reminds us at each elevator ride that we have a new address during our cruise. maybe i'll gear the front door at our house to say something like, "you'll be on the empress deck in 103 days (102, 101, etc)" every time we open it!

My morning 5am run around the track on top deck.

Most awesome breeze blowing up there, And looking up at the massive size of the Big Red ship fin with every lap ,and seeing the stars in the most clear skys

as I run . Better said .......Hmmmm

How big of a track do they have and do they one on the carnival liberty

How big of a track do they have and do they one on the carnival liberty

There is a track on every Carnival ship. The smaller the ship more laps per mile. I think the Liberty which is medium size ship has 9 or 11 laps per mile. Each ship has a sign on the wall, beside the track, showing laps per mile and etc. We will be on the Liberty in Nov. and I'll try to remember to get back with you on the amount of laps per mile. I run on the track, deck, and on their treadmills for speedwork. The Liberty ship has the best treadmills with tv's.:D

There is a track on every Carnival ship. The smaller the ship more laps per mile. I think the Liberty which is medium size ship has 9 or 11 laps per mile. Each ship has a sign on the wall, beside the track, showing laps per mile and etc. We will be on the Liberty in Nov. and I'll try to remember to get back with you on the amount of laps per mile. I run on the track, deck, and on their treadmills for speedwork. The Liberty ship has the best treadmills with tv's.:D

thank you

all of the above! But that first ding of the card and fist DOD...makes it real....the fun and relaxation has begun!

Serenity deck, view of the sea, drink in hand...then repeat! ahhhhhhhhhhhh that's living and pure relaxation.

I cannot explain it but every time I ride up and see the ship for the first time I get tears in my eyes. I am so Blessed to be able to take a cruise and have such an incredibly good time. It gets to me every time.

Once on the ship I feel like I've taken a tranquilizer almost immediately. I am so relaxed it's crazy.

Then, let the fun begin.....................:D

Things that make me go Hmmmmm....

1. Waking the kids up early in the morning to start our commute to the the ship/port; and seeing their faces as they realize the day has finally arrived.

2. Nightime on the deck. Sitting enjoying the breeze and tranquility of the ocean and night sky.

I leave for this on Friday!!! Its almost here to go hmmmm.

Hmmmmmm....I wonder how fast I can book another one without DH having a heart attack?

or

Hmmmmmm...do I want the Baked Mushrooms or the Roasted Pumpkin soup? Both!

Hmmmmm, how quickly can I book the next cruise? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm, how can I always have at least one future cruise booked? :rolleyes:

These are the questions I ask with drink in hand, feet propped up, and calm seas flowing by. :D

Watching the ocean for hours over a cup of coffee, and being perfectly entertained!

Getting back on the ship after a long day in port, and feeling like your finally back "home."

Listening to a steel drum band while sipping on a drink adorned with an umbrella and fruit slices.

Watching the ship turn up wake in multiple colors of blue, and hearing the foam settle back into rest.

And last but not least, laying in bed that first night, easing into the rythem of the ship, knowing every stress required worry has been left on the dock, and that when you wake up, you'll still be onboard that great big ship, and those worries are still stranded at the dock....Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmm.. I wonder how much spending money I'll take on my next cruise!

Hmmmm.. I wonder how many people will show for the Meet & Greet from our Roll Call!

Hommm.. How fast can I book my next cruise!

Hmmmm.. So this is what the Balcony Club is All About! ;)

Watching the ocean for hours over a cup of coffee, and being perfectly entertained!

Getting back on the ship after a long day in port, and feeling like your finally back "home."

Listening to a steel drum band while sipping on a drink adorned with an umbrella and fruit slices.

Watching the ship turn up wake in multiple colors of blue, and hearing the foam settle back into rest.

And last but not least, laying in bed that first night, easing into the rythem of the ship, knowing every stress required worry has been left on the dock, and that when you wake up, you'll still be onboard that great big ship, and those worries are still stranded at the dock....Hmmmmm.....

That's a good hmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Ok all you past cruisers,tell me ,out of the whole cruise,what would make say Hmmmm!

Just before lights-out, I offer DW an aspirin for her headache. She says, "But Honey, I don't have a headache..."

Hmmmm! ;)

Archived