When bringing a case of water on board, do people just put

ekmmom

a luggage tag on it and it gets delivered like a suitcase? Also, what is a good time to arrive at the pier, we are being dropped off, so will not have to park. it sounds as though the ship returns quite early to NY, is 9:00/9:30 a good time to arrange for a pickup?

Thanks!

RCL Nordic Prince to Bermuda 6/91

RCL Explorer of the Seas to Bermuda 6/06

Disney Wonder 8/08

NCL Dawn to Bermuda 7/09

and..... only 3 more days until the Veendam to Bermuda!! :)

We always bring a case of water on board.

We used to put a luggage tag on it. Now we just put it all in a carry-on with our cans of soda, bottles of wine, etc.

Once on a HAL cruise, they delivered it two doors down. The gentleman was nice enough to bring it to us.

Once on a Princess cruise they did not deliver it to the room... they left it outside our door... opened with two bottles missing. It was a hot day- we're all human, we understood.

We put what we'll use right away in the fridge, cupboard, or storage, then we stow the rest in the carry-on under the bed.

On the Vista class ships, the hassock that is at the vanity can be used for storage. If you ask your steward, he will clean out your mini-bar set up and put it in the hassock (VH and up has a fridge). It's still light enough to move, and you know where the mini bar goodies are at in case you want something from it.

Have a great cruise!

We always bring a case of water on board.

We used to put a luggage tag on it. Now we just put it all in a carry-on with our cans of soda, bottles of wine, etc.

Once on a HAL cruise, they delivered it two doors down. The gentleman was nice enough to bring it to us.

Once on a Princess cruise they did not deliver it to the room... they left it outside our door... opened with two bottles missing. It was a hot day- we're all human, we understood.

We put what we'll use right away in the fridge, cupboard, or storage, then we stow the rest in the carry-on under the bed.

On the Vista class ships, the hassock that is at the vanity can be used for storage. If you ask your steward, he will clean out your mini-bar set up and put it in the hassock (VH and up has a fridge). It's still light enough to move, and you know where the mini bar goodies are at in case you want something from it.

Have a great cruise!

What kind of carry-on do you use? I can't imagine dragging all that weight with me. I have enough stuff in my carryon without adding all those bottles. A pint of water weighs a pound, so it can really add up.

What kind of carry-on do you use? I can't imagine dragging all that weight with me. I have enough stuff in my carryon without adding all those bottles. A pint of water weighs a pound, so it can really add up.

Have the wife make two trips thru security if the carryon is too heavy. Lighten the load!

Yep, a little over a pound for each 1/2 liter water bottle. We just use a regular carry-on with 2 wheels. If we leave from San Diego, we bring it from home just like a cooler to a picnic. If we leave from Port Everglades, we carry the bag on with things we would use on the airplane, then transfer the stuff to the packed luggage. We buy what we need from Publix and Total Wine and put it in the carry on... and off we go:D

Archived